Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Application Projects

I turned these projects in as an application for employment with a company in the paper crafting industry. The best part of doing things like this is that I actually do something with my creative bug - which has been somewhat dormant since - um, June. I hate to even say that. Life is like that sometimes you know?





This is the one I had previously done.
The third 3D project, the one I forgot at first, I also forgot to photograph. Sorry.






3 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Good luck, Abby! It would be so fun to get to do something as work that you really enjoy!

Marci said...

Good luck! Your projects look great!

Mae said...

Great projects Abby. How did it go? I have some questions on your clipboard I will try to email you.

Mae

This is the Place for Abby, a fifth-degree Creative Black Belt, to share her Creative Work, communicate with her Creative Cohorts, and promote the tender and loving preservation of family memories.
Remember my motto! "This Year: Have More Fun!"