Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Ten Projects

I recently submitted an entry to a contest. They required 10 items: Five cards, Three scrapbook pages and 2 three dimensional items. I struggled to the very last minute to get everything done and finished in time to mail it from an all night post office at 10:00 p.m. It took me about 2 week to complete the work. I am very glad to have taken on the challenge and even happier to be able to say that I finished it, and sent it in.
Some challenges in life are worth just being able to say - I gave it my best, and I completed the work.

6 comments:

stromsjo said...

Keep up the good work and take care of the Creative Cohorts! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Per! And what are cohorts if you can't take care of them.

Uma por Dia said...

Before I began to study again I did some hand work too, and that's what I like to do best!
http://mariposaindigo.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Oh, you're one of 'those'....the creative NON-copier type. The ones who design their own work. I'm jealous!! Loved your pages. You have a real talent. Where are good scrapping places around Salt Lake?

Abby said...

Mary Ann,
My favorite is just closing down - All my Memories, in Draper. They still have a lot - their entire stock is discounted right now - just in case you have any family up here you want to send over there. I've actually done a lot online, funny isn't it - when I live in a scrapbooking mecca?

Jana said...

Abby - so glad you like to come by my blog. I sure enjoy writing so it is good that other people enjoy it too.

Unfortunately, I made the Unleashed blog private so I could just write my journal blog style. No one is invited in. Not even my mother. I have deemed it completely private - I explain it all in the "Secret Life of Me" post from last week. No offense - to anyone - but its all for me because I am narcissitc to the nth degree.

Have a good day - keep on stalking.
Tia J

This is the Place for Abby, a fifth-degree Creative Black Belt, to share her Creative Work, communicate with her Creative Cohorts, and promote the tender and loving preservation of family memories.
Remember my motto! "This Year: Have More Fun!"