Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Grand Ball - May 1987







Scrapbooks are therapeutic to me, especially when I am finally able to preserve something like this, the equivalent of a "Debutante Ball" when I was a mere 17 years old. (Okay, I WAS going on 18 by this time.) Still, my oldest is now less than 6 years from 18. It's great to look back at that reality, so different from my life now. It's even more amazing to know that the life I'm living now was already present (at least parts of it) in her mind. I thought I had a lot to offer then, now I know that it's true.

No comments:

This is the Place for Abby, a fifth-degree Creative Black Belt, to share her Creative Work, communicate with her Creative Cohorts, and promote the tender and loving preservation of family memories.
Remember my motto! "This Year: Have More Fun!"